Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Day Two - Drunk and Randomness

Hmm second day just back from drinking at Graeme’s… yeah couldn’t beat my record I’ve successfully twice now drunk ¾ of a bottle of vodka but I just can’t seem to get the full litre lol my ultimate weakness

Well I started of the day getting up at 7.30am yes AM!! My gawd it was soo early and man I feel sooooo tired now due to lack of sleep etc Any who got up and made myself some toast and strawberry jam yeahhhh! Mmm strawberries sorry its like 12.30am im half drunk and im suffering from the munchies!! Soo anyway I got the 8.30am bus and proceeded to class to do my practical exam where all I had to do was play a bit of guitar to pass a unit… sounds good don’t it …. Not really!! Messed up once due to anger but I’ll not go into that but in the end I passed so I’ll just move on

I then proceeded to langstone on the bus after talking to Dominique about well everything and anything .. I then proceeded to play football manager from like 11am to 3pm… counting down the minutes to dinner which overall was also a pretty good day..

Today I had chicken tika misala and chips and for desert ooo yea strawberry jelly!! Filled me up pretty good.. me and Graeme went to my room after to pick up the vodka then we went back to his were we got drunk and started talking about a lot of things which got us to know each other even better!! Even got to the point where he got me to try on some of his jeans… why you ask well to tell the truth I don’t really know!! Think it was to compare our beer bellies lol!!

Graeme was then (whispers) sick all over his toilet!! Well I told him he drunk too much but he wouldn’t listen lol He proceeded to eat a microwave burger and drink vodka not a good mixture but he’ll learn the hard way I suppose!!

Anyway not a very active day im just sitting here at the closing of the day writing this blog and trying to fight of my hunger!!

Todays Rating

5/10 - today was ok i guess the extra stress from the exam was'nt too healthy

good points - got drunk and had a few laughs

bad points- too much stress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home