Monday, January 23, 2006

Hmm First day - How long before i get bored??

Monday morning and i wake up well wake up several times.. The last few days my phone has been ringing at random times and when i answer its just a dial tone. Then after being rudely awakened to that i get a phone call from graeme (My scottish mate) for what i really can't remember something about going to do shopping after my rehearsal.

Carrying on... Yes i did a rehearshal today it went pretty well. Currently in one of our units we have to in a group create a piece of music using various instruments to be used as a soundtrack for a clip of house of flying daggers. The group contains Me, Sam (brummie/warwick boy), Sarah, Dominque and some other girl. We have been working on this peice since before christmas and it has only really started to come together aslo may i add come together pretty well. With sam armed on the xylophone and me with guitar along with various drum beats its pretty nifty.

After rehearshal which lasted about an hour and 6 minutes in james watson hall me, sam and dominque got the bus back to langstone. I got back to the room just to be yes phoned again this time telling me "duane, 5 mins, my car lets go." It was graeme who was lookin to go get groceries, me, graeme and english Graham then proceeded to ASDA in quick speed thanks to graemes irradical driving. About this time i got into a fit of giggleness and started making random faces and yeah in generally doing alot of random childish things. E.G walking into ASDA shouting at graham beside me.. seemed fun at the time. Once again started out trying to budget and get cheap, low fattening food but yeaaa that soon when down the bog!

Spent £29 which isnt too bad i suppose the big cost was the traditional bottle of vodka which just had to be bought to keep me and the lads sane. We then decided to check out the new tescos express which had just opened. We got there with more irradical driving which involved shouting at a woman driver!! I went in and temptation grabbed me and held me at gun point to buy a tub of ben and jerries ice cream.. well not at gun point but ye know the whole metaphor thing.. :/

After tescos we headed home and proceeded down to dinner which was quite good by my standards. I had a chicken keiv with chips and for dessert chocolate sponge and choclate sauce.. havent quite mastered teifons skill of getting seconds though

Hmm then came back to my room where i just proceeded to talk to dominque and my mates for a while on msn messanger.. which brings me to this point where eys i have resorted to watching celebrity big brother..

I think i'll head to bed now as i have a practical exam tomorrow for my soundtrack wish me luck and sam too! Now how to end my posts lets see my flatmate teifon likes his random fact or whatever of the day i think i will just end with a rating of the day and good points etc...

Rating Of The Day!!!

6/10 - pretty ok day, havent fully decided on values of these scales but 6 is pretty ok i think

Good Points- Good rehearsal
Bad Points- Lack of things to do in the evening

1 Comments:

Blogger Teifion said...

An interesting first post. But we want more humour...

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home